The membership department is open 8am to 6pm Monday to Thursday and 8am to 5:30pm on Friday.
Send your forms to BASC, Marford Mill, Rossett, Wrexham LL12 0HL.
Membership hotline: 01244 573 030
A relationship you can trust
Being a member of BASC means you are a part of the largest shooting organisation in the UK that looks after the interests of over 150,000 shooting enthusiasts.
Joining the UK’s largest shooting organisation has never been easier or more cost effective. Phased direct debits make it easier to manage the cost of a BASC membership. It only takes a few minutes to set up – we will do the rest.
BASC is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority ref 311937.
BASC Membership Grades
Life Membership - £1,600
Gamekeeper - £69
NFYFC - £40
Additional membership options concessions
Serving members of HM Forces, both regular and reserve, are entitled to discounted membership.
To claim your discount, please ring the membership hotline on 01244 573 030 (evidence of entitlement will be required). This level of membership cannot be processed online.
For those who can demonstrate entitlement to claim Jobseekers’ Allowance or Pension Credit, at the time of their application or renewal of membership, may have their subscription reduced so that the amount payable is the same as the rate paid by BASC Supporters (£36 for 2019/20). This rate has the full rights and benefits of full membership including insurance and full advice services.
However, the following conditions will apply:
- The Jobseekers’ Allowance or Pension Credit entitlement must be current on the date the subscription renewal falls or when the application for membership is made.
- Holders of more than one membership will be entitled to the concession for each membership they hold. Duplicate subscription refunds will be limited to the amount actually paid to BASC and accordingly they will take into account all discounts that have been granted.
- The amounts payable in future years will reflect any changes that are made to the level of other BASC subscription rates.
- This concession will not apply to senior citizens or young shot members; the former, who tend to be retired, cannot claim Jobseekers’ Allowance or Pension Credit and the latter already pay a subscription that is lower than that paid by BASC Supporters.
- This concession is unavailable to trade members.
Entitlement to Jobseekers’ Allowance or Pension Credit must be confirmed by sending a copy of your entitlement letter to BASC. If there is any doubt about the authenticity of the document presented, BASC reserves the right to request sight of the original (which can be returned by recorded delivery) before granting the concession.
The website cannot process this concession and those who use the telephone hotline will not be granted their concession until BASC has received the required evidence.
Clubs and syndicates should enclose the required copy of benefit letters when they send in the rest of their renewal documentation; by doing so, they will be able to reflect the reduced subscription amount in their remittance.
Members who secure a new job will lose the right to this concession when they next renew. However, the concession, once granted, will not be reclaimed by BASC unless the original application proves to have been made fraudulently.
The scheme will be reviewed annually, taking into account the prevailing state of the UK economy.