BASC is the only UK shooting organisation with a dedicated Firearms Team which can deal with all aspects of firearms ownership whether it be legislative, technical or practical. That’s why you should join BASC today.
The National Ballistics Intelligence Service (NaBIS) urge shooting community to stay safe. Those who own firearms and use them for work or leisure activity are being reminded to take steps to prevent themselves becoming vulnerable to criminals. Click here for further details
To help renew your certificates in time we recommend that you get your renewal applications to the police at least twelve weeks before the expiry of your certificate. Should you receive a police renewal reminder letter prior to twelve weeks, you should adhere to the guidance in the letter to obtain your renewal.
BASC “ahead of the curve” when it comes to representation of women on governing council.
BASC “delighted” that so many people have shown strength of feeling on the issue.
Opportunity to push the health, taste and environmental benefits of eating wild game to new markets and audiences.
Events & Training Courses
|21 Nov 2018||Carcass & Butchery Course - Longparish, Hampshire **Fully Booked**|
|Longparish Village Hall, Longparish, Andover|
|21 Nov 2018||Winter Taste of Game Dinner|
|Zamani’s Restaurant, Rushtons Yard, Ashby de la Zouch|
|22 Nov 2018||BASC Game Dinner at Kilpeck Inn, Hereford|
|Kilpeck Inn, Kilpeck Inn, Hereford|
- Airgun guidance and fact sheets
- Applying for a firearm/shotgun certificate
- Certificate Renewals
- Colin Greenwood 1931-2017
- Contact Us – Firearms
- Firearm & Shotgun security – what do YOU do?
- Firearms Licensing League Table 2016 / 2017
- Firearms Licensing League Table 2017
- Firearms News
- Guidance and fact sheets
- Meet the Team – Firearms
- Q&A – Latest proposals for European Firearms Directive
- Related Links
- Services to Members
- Taking firearms abroad
- Violent Crime Reduction Act
- Visiting the UK to shoot
- £10 million liability insurance for your shooting
- £250,000 legal expenses cover for firearms appeals
- £50,000 personal accident cover
- Free firearms technical helpline
- Free legal liability helpline
- Exclusive offers