BASC is the only UK shooting organisation with a dedicated Firearms Team which can deal with all aspects of firearms ownership whether it be legislative, technical or practical. That’s why you should join BASC today.
The National Ballistics Intelligence Service (NaBIS) urge shooting community to stay safe. Those who own firearms and use them for work or leisure activity are being reminded to take steps to prevent themselves becoming vulnerable to criminals. Click here for further details
To help renew your certificates in time we recommend that you get your renewal applications to the police at least twelve weeks before the expiry of your certificate. Should you receive a police renewal reminder letter prior to twelve weeks, you should adhere to the guidance in the letter to obtain your renewal.
BASC appeals to members ahead of World Curlew Day.
Instruction is in response to a statement issued by Lincolnshire Police.
Feedback from members will inform BASC’s opposition to proposed changes.
Events & Training Courses
|19 Apr 2018 - 22 Apr 2018||Deer Stalking Certificate 1 - Greenlee, Haltwhistle, Northumberland|
|Hill House Field Cottage, Blenkinsop, Haltwhistle|
|20 Apr 2018||S&CBC Clay Event - West Kent Shooting School|
|West Kent Shooting School, Old Hay (off Pearsons Green Road), Paddock Wood|
|21 Apr 2018||S&CBC Event at Six Mile Bottom|
|Six Mile Bottom Shoot, The Green Man, London Road|
- Airgun guidance and fact sheets
- Applying for a firearm/shotgun certificate
- Certificate Renewals
- Contact Us – Firearms
- Firearm & Shotgun security – what do YOU do?
- Firearms licensing – where does your force rank?
- Firearms News
- Guidance and fact sheets
- Meet the Team – Firearms
- Q&A – Latest proposals for European Firearms Directive
- Related Links
- Services to Members
- Taking firearms abroad
- Violent Crime Reduction Act
- Visiting the UK to shoot
- £10 million liability insurance for your shooting
- £250,000 legal expenses cover for firearms appeals
- £50,000 personal accident cover
- Free firearms technical helpline
- Free legal liability helpline
- Exclusive offers