BASC is the only UK shooting organisation with a dedicated Firearms Team which can deal with all aspects of firearms ownership whether it be legislative, technical or practical. That’s why you should join BASC today.
The National Ballistics Intelligence Service (NaBIS) urge shooting community to stay safe. Those who own firearms and use them for work or leisure activity are being reminded to take steps to prevent themselves becoming vulnerable to criminals. Click here for further details
To help renew your certificates in time we recommend that you get your renewal applications to the police at least twelve weeks before the expiry of your certificate. Should you receive a police renewal reminder letter prior to twelve weeks, you should adhere to the guidance in the letter to obtain your renewal.
Work of BASC and Angling Trust highlighted at Brighton.
Six shareable videos launched covering key aspects of shotgun safety in line with BASC’s best practice advice.
Force is the latest to amend medical policy.
Events & Training Courses
|21 Sep 2018 - 24 Sep 2018||Deer Stalking Certificate 1 - Alice Holt, Farnham, Surrey **Fully Booked**|
|Forestry Commission, Alice Holt, Farnham|
|22 Sep 2018||BASC .410 World Championships 2018 * PRIZE UPDATE|
|Mid Wales Shooting Centre, Ffinnant, Trefeglwys|
|22 Sep 2018||Carcass & Butchery Course - Rhos on Sea, Colwyn Bay, Conway|
|Coleg Llandrillo, Llandudno Road, Rhos On Sea|
- Airgun guidance and fact sheets
- Applying for a firearm/shotgun certificate
- Certificate Renewals
- Colin Greenwood 1931-2017
- Contact Us – Firearms
- Firearm & Shotgun security – what do YOU do?
- Firearms Licensing League Table 2016 / 2017
- Firearms Licensing League Table 2017
- Firearms News
- Guidance and fact sheets
- Meet the Team – Firearms
- Q&A – Latest proposals for European Firearms Directive
- Related Links
- Services to Members
- Taking firearms abroad
- Violent Crime Reduction Act
- Visiting the UK to shoot
- £10 million liability insurance for your shooting
- £250,000 legal expenses cover for firearms appeals
- £50,000 personal accident cover
- Free firearms technical helpline
- Free legal liability helpline
- Exclusive offers