BASC is the only UK shooting organisation with a dedicated Firearms Team which can deal with all aspects of firearms ownership whether it be legislative, technical or practical. That’s why you should join BASC today.
The National Ballistics Intelligence Service (NaBIS) urge shooting community to stay safe. Those who own firearms and use them for work or leisure activity are being reminded to take steps to prevent themselves becoming vulnerable to criminals. Click here for further details
To help renew your certificates in time we recommend that you get your renewal applications to the police at least twelve weeks before the expiry of your certificate. Should you receive a police renewal reminder letter prior to twelve weeks, you should adhere to the guidance in the letter to obtain your renewal.
Serious side to “highly enjoyable day” was the promotion and preservation of shooting sports.
Training will prepare candidates to undertake the DMQ Wild Boar Qualification assessments.
Assurances have been received from government that any challenge will be ‘robustly defended’.
Events & Training Courses
|26 Jul 2019 - 28 Jul 2019||The Game Fair 2019|
|Hatfield House, Great North Rd, Hatfield|
|27 Jul 2019 - 30 Jul 2019||Deer Stalking Certificate 1 - Silverstone Shooting Centre, Northants **Fully Booked**|
|Silverstone Shooting Centre, Northants, Staplegate Farm, Crowfield|
|30 Jul 2019 - 01 Aug 2019||New Forest Show - Brockenhurst, Hampshire|
|New Forest Show, New Park, Brochenhurst|
- Airgun guidance and fact sheets
- Applying for a firearm/shotgun certificate
- Certificate Renewals
- Colin Greenwood 1931-2017
- Contact Us – Firearms
- Firearm & Shotgun security – what do YOU do?
- Firearms Licensing League Table 2016 / 2017
- Firearms Licensing League Table 2017
- Firearms Licensing League Table 2018
- Firearms News
- Guidance and fact sheets
- Meet the Team – Firearms
- Q&A – Latest proposals for European Firearms Directive
- Related Links
- Services to Members
- Taking firearms abroad
- Violent Crime Reduction Act
- Visiting the UK to shoot
- up to £10 million liability insurance for your shooting
- up to £250,000 legal expenses cover for firearms appeals
- up to £50,000 personal accident cover
- Free firearms technical helpline
- Free legal liability helpline
- Exclusive offers