Shotgun and Rifle Insurance
With the average cost of a rifle or shotgun now at £5000, having insurance for when an unexpected event occurs is well worth considering. More often than not guns are well looked after; however, accidents can happen. With stock breakage or damage to the barrel a common cause of detriment, repair work, if at all possible, can often be costly.
We provide cover on an all-risks basis for specified shooting and sporting equipment. Newmoon not only provides shotgun and rifle insurance but policies can also be extended to cover: sights, binoculars, night vision and many other accessories.
Our policy includes special rates and extensions for BASC members. It also allows you to select on a gun-by-gun basis the level of cover you require, including: New-for-old, Indemnity, Agreed Value, and Premises-only cover.
Some of the benefits of our policy include:
- Cover at home, gun club, at a shoot, transit to and from a shoot
- Repair or replacement
- Accidental damage includes barrel blow-out (many home insurance policies exclude this cover)
- Alternative hire cost up £250 per year
- Dedicated pairs and sets clauses
- Cover against damage caused to a gun while being loaded by another person on a shoot with you
- Cover for loaning your gun to another member of your Association (conditions apply)
- Option for professional and commercial use
- Standard gun cover includes accessories up to the value of £750
- £0 excess on your insured guns (except Indemnity basis where an excess applies from 10% – 30% depending on age of gun)
- Cover anywhere in the UK with optional 21 days worldwide extension for an additional premium
- Sums insured up to £100,000.
For your no obligation quote or if you would like further information. BASC is the introducer, NewMoon is the broker and the underwriter is UK General.
All BASC members are now entitled to exclusive Volkswagen discounts thanks to our partnership with our fleet brokers Tyson Cooper. This deal is only available
This deal is only available through Tyson Cooper. If you wish to order they will arrange for your vehicle to be delivered through a dealer
www.truckman.co.uk | 01384 485 405 | firstname.lastname@example.org Truckman, Unit 14 Narrowboat Way, Dudley, DY2 0EZ BASC is delighted to have agreed a new partnership with