BASC is delighted to work with Swatcom to offer members excellent discounts.
ATV and UTV insurance
AIM Risk Services in ATV insurance.
We offer tailored policies with a number of features that have been developed specifically for BASC members. The cover includes the below features as standard.
- Off-road as well as on-road use.
- Non-road registered vehicles.
- Any authorized driver.
- £100 accidental damage and theft excess as standard.
- Fully comprehensive or third-party cover is available.
- Premiums from as little as £150.00*.
- No fee for mid-term changes to your policy.
- No security warranties.
- Dedicated, friendly and efficient claims-handling service.
Added benefits for BASC members include:
- personal belongings cover (including shooting and fishing equipment);
- accidental damage excess waived; and
- passenger liability for passengers travelling in a towed trailer.
Subject to policy wording terms, conditions and exclusions.
Many insurers will restrict who can drive your ATV by imposing minimum age restrictions, eg. only those over 21 or 25 years of age. Some will insist that you name each and every driver that you need insurance for.
Our ATV insurance comes with “any authorized driver” cover as standard, irrespective of their age – if they are legally able to drive the ATV, and they have the owner’s permission, they are insured.
How much is your existing policy excess if debris fell on your ATV?
Does your policy cover damage to guns while being transported?
Our policy covers passengers who are injured while being transported in a towed trailer. This gives you peace of mind and full protection for your passengers should the worst happen.
Premiums start from as little as £150 plus insurance premium tax – this is based on comprehensive cover, with any authorized driver and only £100 excess for theft and accidental damage. A small administration fee is charged when you take out the policy and at renewal BUT no fees are charged for any mid-term changes.
*Subject to insurance premium tax and administration fee.
For more information on ATV and 4X4 insurance contact Andy Hearn at AIM Risk Services on 0333 5778 232 or click here to email.
AIM Risk Services is a trading name of James Hallam Limited who are Authorised and Regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.