New BASC Airgun membership
The British Association for Shooting and Conservation is the representative organisation for sporting shooting in the UK. We welcome membership from all who share our aim of high standards of sportsmanship and have expanded our membership categories to include a new Airgun membership package. Current airgun membership rates:
Individual Airgun members (21+) £54
Junior Airgun member (under 21) £27
- BASC has the UK’s only full-time firearms team, offering help and advice on all aspects of firearms law. The BASC team works to protect the lawful right to use airguns.
- Airgun members will be able to use a telephone helpline for all related matters.
Safeguard the sport
- Our aim is to safeguard the future of shooting in the UK.
- To do this BASC campaigns in the UK and Europe. This is backed up by local, regional and national press campaigns.
Your personal membership package includes:
- Free airgun helpline
- Free airgun technical helpline
- Free legal liability helpline
- Free pest and predator control helpline
- Free shoot / club finder service
- £10 million legal liability cover for airgun shooting only
- £10 million employer liability cover for airgun shooting only
- £10 million product liability cover for airgun shooting only
- £50,000 personal accident cover when airgun shooting
- £250,000 legal expenses cover, including appeals for kinetic energy failure under firearms legislation
- Media watch helpline
- Regular members only magazine
NB Your membership insurance only covers the recreational airgun shooting activities
We also offer an Airgun Club affiliation package
This includes all of the benefits listed above but for a discounted price of just £43 per member aged over 21. NB All members of the club must become and remain BASC members See here for an application form:
How to join BASC or renew your individual membership
Choose one of the following three easy ways of joining BASC, or renewing your individual membership:
BASC – keeping shooting safe