Shooting and Conservation Magazine
BASC’s bi-monthly magazine is sent free to all members as well as politicians, the media, conservationists, police forces and major opinion formers.
Written by shooting’s foremost experts, it keeps members up to date with all that is happening in the shooting world and presents a positive image of shooting and conservation to the world at large.
From game shooting, airgunning and deer stalking to habitat management, palate-punching recipes, working dogs and everything in between, there really is something for everyone in Shooting and Conservation.
To advertise in Shooting and Conservation magazine, contact:
Jerry Hall – Advertising Sales Manager Mobile – 07792 909275 email
For publications enquiries, please contact us on: 01244 573000 or email.
Publications Dept, BASC, Marford Mill, Rossett, Wrexham, LL120HL
A few facts about Shooting and Conservation…
- It has the largest circulation of all the field sports publications.
- If you combined the circulation figures of all the other shooting magazines in the UK, the total would still fall short of Shooting & Conservation magazine’s circulation.
- It is read by more than 300,000 shooters
- It provides the cheapest advertising to shooters in pence per reader
- In a recent survey of BASC members, 94% said they read Shooting and Conservation and it was seen as the preferred method of communication.
- It is “the most powerful marketing medium in the shooting world” – Gun Trade News
Would you like to advertise in BASC's official magazine?
On an issue by issue basis, nearly 8.5 times more people read S&C compared with the leading shooting weekly!
In fact, if you added up the circulation figures of all the other shooting magazines in the UK the total will still be way, way below that of Shooting & Conservation magazine. Just thought you’d like to know that!