The bag recording for wildfowlers forms part of the Green Shoots Mapping programme and can be used on a variety of electronic platforms (PC/ tablet/ phone).
Lindisfarne wildfowling permit
Lindisfarne Wildfowling Permit application form
- Please check permit costs following changes for the 2023/24 season.
- Payment methods accepted: cheque / BACS / over-the-phone card payment (see application for more information).
- Please fully review all documents following changes to some permit types.
- First time permit takers are required to attend an online wildfowling presentation and must meet with the Lindisfarne Wildfowling Warden prior to visiting the NNR for the first time.
- 3-day Introductory permit takers need to attend an online wildfowling presentation and must contact BASC for full breakdown of requirements prior to applying. Anyone who has previously taken a permit at Lindisfarne is not eligible for this permit.
- Permits are available from 1 August 2023 but will not be issued until the week commencing 14 August 2023.
Change of access points and shooting zone areas.
A section of land previously in the permit scheme was removed in 2018. See area identified in red on the map.
- This area can NOT be shot over for the 2023/24 season or accessed with a firearm (even in a slip).
- Further maps and information are supplied in the 2023/24 permit packs.
- Permits applications to be sent to:
- Lindisfarne Wildfowling Warden, Natural England, Lindisfarne NNR, Beal Station, Beal, Berwick-Upon-Trent, TD15 2PB.
- or email to Shaun McWilliams (Lindisfarne Wildfowling Warden) at email@example.com
Lindisfarne wildfowling bag returns must be completed by 7 March 2024 latest.
Send to FAO Wildfowling Warden, Natural England, Lindisfarne NNR, Beal Station, Beal, Berwick-Upon-Trent, TD15 2PB or email.
Failure to do so may result in a ban