With the average cost of a rifle or shotgun now at £5000, having insurance for when an unexpected event occurs is well worth considering
Benefits for BASC members
BASC is working with specialist broker AIM Risk Services to introduce a range of home insurance products designed specifically for gun owners (Aim Risk Services are the broker).
The Home insurance products are underwritten by a range of insurers which will be advised at the outset. These are arranged and administered by AIM Risk Services Limited, an Appointed Representative of James Hallam Limited, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Cover extensions include:
- worldwide “all risks” cover including guns;
- hire of a replacement gun following loss or damage to own gun*;
- loss of shoot fees following loss or damage to a gun*.
We have used our buying power to negotiate competitive deals with a range of insurers so that cover can be tailored to your needs.
- Premiums start from as little as £200.
- Cover available for listed and thatched properties.
- High-net-worth home portfolios catered for including:
– high-value cars
– marine craft
– non-road registered quad bikes*
– valuation services available*.
*cover varies depending upon the insurer.
For friendly and professional advice, contact Andy Hearn at AIM Risk Services on 0333 577 8232 or click here to email.
AIM Risk Services is a trading name of James Hallam Limited who are Authorised and Regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.