To own a low-powered airgun in Scotland you now have to be licensed, much the same as if you wanted to own a shotgun or a firearm.
Affiliate your airgun club to BASC
Affiliate your airgun club to BASC for free – as a group supporter organisation.
List of benefits:
- One named person is the prime contact at the club or organisation.
- The prime contact receives Shooting & Conservation magazine every two months.
- The prime contact will receive regular newsletters from BASC.
- The prime contact will have access to the BASC airgun team for help and guidance.
What we ask in return:
- Display a BASC banner at your club / ground.
- Display BASC information materials for your members to use.
These will be sent free
"*" indicates required fields