Become a Young Shot
Junior Membership (Under 21)
The British Association for Shooting and Conservation is the representative organisation for sporting shooting in the UK. We welcome membership from all who share our aim of high standards of sportsmanship.
Junior BASC members' benefits
BASC has the UK’s only full-time firearms team, offering help and advice on all aspects of firearms law. The BASC team works to protect the lawful right to use all sporting guns.
You have full access to all of our other specialist teams and departments:
- Conservation & land management
- Deer stalking
- Game shooting
- Pigeon shooting
- Shooting standards
You will receive six copies of Shooting & Conservation magazine a year.
You can subscribe to a range of BASC e-newsletters.
You are entitled to discounts on BASC courses and activity days.
Your personal membership package includes:
- Free helplines as listed above.
- Free firearms technical helpline.
- Free legal liability helpline.
- Free pest and predator control helpline.
- Free shoot / club finder service.
- £10 million legal liability cover.
- £10 million employer liability cover.
- £10 million product liability cover.
- £250,000 legal expenses cover.
- £50,000 personal accident cover.
- Regular members’ only magazine.
Help the bees by building houses Let’s start building Quizzes How tos What you need to grow herbs in water Read more Why feed birds
Young Shots events and courses in your area.
Young Shots News A helping hand BASC Press Team4th March 2021 Read More Staying up late for good reason BASC Press Team4th March 2021 Read