Bid now for a truly unique wildfowling experience
Auction: Three days’ guided wildfowling at Lindisfarne
with food and accommodation for two Guns. Proceeds to benefit BASC’s Young Shots programme.
This auction is now closed
Winners will be announced soon.
Once again, Newcastle Wildfowlers Association and the legendary Sir Johnny Scott are offering a lucky bidder and a friend the chance to experience a fully guided wildfowling trip on this iconic, Purdey Award-winning part of Northumberland’s coastline.
The lot includes accommodation at The White Swan Inn in Lowick for three nights, including meals, and fully guided morning and evening flights for three days, all in the company of Sir Johnny Scott and his wildfowling friends during the peak shooting time.
Bird counts last year had numbers of wigeon at nearly 30,000 and pink-footed geese at 8,000. This really is an opportunity not to be missed – competition will be high, as will the bids, so dig deep for this great cause.
The dates of 13-15 October 2020 are fixed due to the tidal requirements to make the most of the fantastic opportunity.
Estimate: £1,500 – £2,000
Thank you for your interest in this truly fantastic auction.
Please send your bid to the following email email@example.com
You will receive an email confirming receipt of your bid.
Bids will be held on record until close of the auction should a secondary bidder be required.
Be aware no personal details other than Initial of First name and surname will be shown in any external communication.
Bidding will close at 12:00 on Wednesday 30/09/2020.
The winning bidder will be contacted confirming he or she is the highest bidder and for payment confirmation.
BEFORE BIDDING PLEASE READ TERMS AND CONDITIONS BELOW
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF SALE
- Bids will be accepted by email to through the firstname.lastname@example.org in a sealed bid format.
- An email receipt will be sent to the bidder confirming the bid receipt.
- The winning bidder will be notified by e-mail immediately on completion of the auction closing date and time (12:00 30/09/2020) and the bidder will be put in contact with the donor after payment has been received.
- Payment should be received within 2 days of being notified of a successful bid. Payment can be made by debit or credit card or by direct bank transfer through Ruth Griffiths on 01244 573067. Alternatively, payment can be made by cheque payable to “BASC” and sent to Ruth Griffiths, BASC, Marford Mill, Rossett, Wrexham LL12 0HL.
- If full payment has not been received within one week of notification, the sale may be rescinded without any notice being given to the buyer. The rights and title to the Lot purchased shall not pass to the buyer and will be offered to the next highest bidder.
- The lot is being sold according to the description which are subject to alteration until the point of sale. Neither the organiser nor the donor can be held responsible for errors of description or for genuineness or authenticity of the Lot, or for any fault or defect in it. The organiser or the donor give no warranty whatever to any buyer in respect of any Lot where quarry numbers are mentioned. The figures are indicative only and refunds will only be paid in the event that a lot is withdrawn by the donor.
- Purchasers of the wildfowling trip are asked to ensure that any person who takes part is a safe and experienced shot, is physically fit and fully covered by Third Party Insurance. The donors reserve the right to see evidence of insurance cover and if the purchaser of the lot, or any of his guests, shoots dangerously, to discontinue the activity without notice or compensation.
- Where appropriate, the onus is on the buyer to contact the donor or his representative and arrange mutually convenient times to meet for shooting. BASC can accept no further responsibility for the arrangements.
- To avoid causing difficulties for the donor, we expect the buyer to take up a lot at the specified dates stated in the Lot description. These are picked specifically to allow for the best opportunity of success and access for the bidder.