What do I do if I want to shoot a High Muzzle Energy Rifle (HME)?

The National Rifle Association and MoD have approved procedures that must be used on MoD ranges when civilians are shooting with firearms and where muzzle energy is greater than 4500 joules. Zeroing and practice of HME firearms on static targets will be by arrangement with the CRO only.