Ultimately this has to be a personal decision based upon your own specific circumstances. But, there are several specific areas to consider before breeding at this time.
Is there someone that can help you if you fall ill?
Can you keep puppies longer than expected if there are government restrictions which prevent new owners from collecting them?
Will your vet be able to assist if there are any issues?
Can you correctly socialise the puppies?