If you have a specific need to control a species not listed on the relevant General Licence, you will need to apply for a specific individual licence from Natural England. 


Get the latest updates from BASC

You can unsubscribe at any time by clicking the link in the footer of our emails. For information about our privacy practices, please visit our website.

* indicates required