This is a really easy process. Follow the steps below:
2. Click on Go Mapping.
3. Log In to the page using you BASC member ID and password.
4. Go to the Bagged It option.
5. Click on Visits. This will automatically take you to your club’s information page showing the areas your club has authority to shoot over.
7. Pick the relevant area and click on Add a visit.
8. Simply fill in the relevant details of your trip. Date / flight time / hours spent on the shore / shots taken / quarry recovered.
9. Scroll to the bottom of the page and click on Save and return to my visits.
At the end of the season remember to submit your return to your club’s returns officer for review.
If you’re ever unsure or having issues, drop us a line on 01244 573 019.