No, you cannot. Section 5(d) The Wildlife & Countryside Act 1981 prohibits certain methods of which sound recording is included.


Get the latest updates from BASC

You can unsubscribe at any time by clicking the link in the footer of our emails. For information about our privacy practices, please visit our website.

* indicates required