Select Page

Rural Land – Purchase and Management

The rural land development team ensures members have the opportunity of somewhere to shoot. We can give advice about the land you already shoot over or land that you are looking at to take over for shooting. And that is why you should join BASC today.

BASC recognises the complexity of issues related to the land clubs, syndicates and members shoot over and aspire to shoot over via purchase and lease. BASC is therefore able to offer its members the services of an in-house Rural Land Development Manager who is a Chartered Surveyor ( ) and Agricultural Valuer ( )

How can I borrow money to buy land for shooting?


Pin It on Pinterest

Share This

By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. more information

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.