Connect magazine is packed full of news and articles especially for everyone involved with the environmental and land-based industries.
Each issue keeps you up-to-date with the things that matter to you and your business, such as training and funding opportunities.
The latest issue of Connect Magazine includes stories on:
- The UK’s Food Chain – Do you know just how much it takes to get a vegetable from the field to your plate?
- The Year of Biodiversity – Two farmers explain what biodiversity means to them and how they work to support the environment
- Skills in Northern Ireland – Campbell Tweed discusses the skills needs in Northern Ireland
- Four years of Women and Work – Three participants explain how this funding programme has helped them
- A week in the life of Lantra’s Mary Mitchell – A glimpse into the diary of the longest serving Lantra employee
- Plus much more