BASC is introducing a quality travel insurance product arranged by AIM Risk Services, and underwritten by DTW 1991 Lloyds Underwriters, that will also cover you for a wide range of shooting and fishing activities. Cover can be tailored to meet your requirements with single trip cover starting from £11.79 and annual cover from £51.63. Cover can include partners and family. The cover also includes big game hunting and safaris. The policy can also be extended to include winter sports.
- If the trip is cancelled or curtailed and cover is accepted under the terms of the policy, then there is cover to reimburse the member for pre-paid shoot costs under Section 3 – Cancellation or Curtailment.
- If an insured gun is delayed en-route, cover is provided for the hire of a replacement gun for a shoot, subject to a policy limit.
- If travel is delayed for over 12 hours and it results in the policy holder missing a shoot (that they were due to attend within 48 hours of the original planned arrival), which was the purpose of the trip, they can opt to cancel the whole trip.
- Please note that under Section 8 Personal liability- This insurance does not cover any liability arising by, through or in connection with the ownership, possession, control or use by or on behalf of the Insured Person of any firearm
- Liability cover for shooting activities is automatically covered by your BASC membership insurance – excluding N America and Canada subject to the terms and conditions of the policy
Please refer to the policy wording for full details of the cover provided.
Would you like a quotation?
AIM Risk Services Limited is an appointed representative of James Hallam Limited which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA).
If you have purchased your policy on line and are unhappy with the product or the service you received, you can also use the European Commission’s Online Dispute Resolution service to make a complaint at http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/ . The purpose of this platform is to identify a suitable Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) provider and we expect that this will be the Financial Ombudsman Service. Please be aware that the Financial Ombudsman Service will only be able to consider your complaint after the insurers have had the opportunity to consider and resolve this.
BASC Members Offers BASC Motoring Discounts BASC Shop Bespoke Insurances BASC Monthly Offers Motoring Discounts BASC has partnerships with many car and accessory makers that
Championing safety on Britain’s roads for decades, Road Angel Group offers a market-leading range of products, containing their patented technology to ensure the safety of
Shooting Professionals Policy BASC has been working with AIM Risk Services, a specialist insurance broker, to introduce an insurance policy providing protection for qualified coaches