4x4 and ATV Insurance
Working with a specialist broker AIM Risk Services, BASC is introducing a motor policy that is specifically designed for members. It tailors policies to cover private vehicles, 4x4s and ATVs. The insurance cover is supplied by Equity Red Star (ERS).
Cover is extended to include:
- Off-road driving is covered while participating in a BASC-recognised activity (as defined in the policy).
- Cover includes damage to guns while being transported.
- Injury to passengers while being transported in a towed trailer.
- No excess to apply if the vehicle is damaged by debris falling on your vehicle while participating in a BASC-recognised activity (as defined in the policy).
- Discounts available for AA DriveTech qualified drivers.
For more information on car, 4×4 or ATV Insurance contact Andy Hearn at AIM Risk Services on 0333 5778232 or click here to email.
AIM Risk Services Limited is an appointed representative of James Hallam Limited which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA).
www.truckman.co.uk | 01384 485 405 | email@example.com Truckman, Unit 14 Narrowboat Way, Dudley, DY2 0EZ BASC is delighted to have agreed a new partnership with
All BASC members are now entitled to exclusive Audi discounts thanks to our new partnership with our fleet brokers Tyson Cooper. Working closely with BASC,
The Award Winning Isuzu D-Max Designed to be up for the challenge, the turbo diesel engine produces 164PS and 360Nm of torque whilst meeting Euro