Working with a specialist broker BASC is introducing a motor policy arranged through AIM Risk Services ( the insurance broker) which has been specifically designed for members to tailor their policies to cover private vehicles, 4x4s and ATVs. The insurance cover is supplied by Equity Red Star (ERS).
Cover is extended to include:
- Off-road driving is covered while participating in a BASC-recognised activity (as defined in the policy).
- Cover includes damage to guns while being transported.
- Injury to passengers while being transported in a towed trailer.
- No excess to apply if the vehicle is damaged by debris falling on your vehicle while participating in a BASC-recognised activity (as defined in the policy).
- Discounts available for AA DriveTech qualified drivers.
For more information on car, 4×4 or ATV Insurance click here to email Or call Andy Hearn at AIM Risk Services on 0333 577 8232.
AIM Risk Services Limited is an appointed representative of James Hallam Limited which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA).
Off road driving tips for shooters
Thanks to The Shooting Gazette and Ben Samuelson