ENTER NOW LESS THAN 100 TICKETS LEFT
Suzuki KingQuad ATVs have built an enviable and deserved reputation for durability, reliable off-road performance and superior build quality that gives years of trouble-free service and a loyal following. Now, thanks to Suzuki, you can win one of their versatile KingQuad 500 Power Steering ATVs in smart Terra green livery in this year’s BASC ATV prize draw.
The draw tickets are £5 each and the total entries are limited to only 2,500 tickets. Multiple entries are allowed, entries can be made by posting the entry form in the BASC members magazine or by telephoning 01244 573 030.
The draw will be made at Marford Mill on Friday 8 December 2017.
- Suzuki electric power steering: The option of speed sensitive power steering allows easy maneuvering at low speeds and eliminates bump-steer at higher speeds.
- Push button 2WD/4WD selection: Whether you need to tread carefully or storm over obstacles, the selectable 2WD and 4WD with optional differential lock is at the touch of a button.
- 493cc fuel injected engine: More power and torque is ideal for towing heavy loads and traversing demanding terrain, the fuel injection supplies it in a controllable manner.
- Fully independent suspension: Fully independent double wishbone front and rear suspension, with 5-way adjustable settings, provides the ultimate comfortable ride even over rough terrain, making it easy to ride all day long.
- Front dual hydraulic disc and rear sealed oil-immersed-disc brakes: The braking system gives highly effective stopping power with consistent performance in all types of terrain and conditions.
- As with all Suzuki ATVs this impressive ATV comes with a two-year warranty and FREE ATV training with the European ATV Safety Institute (EASI).
BASC is licensed and regulated by the Gambling Commission, licence number 000-005061-C-100732-003 www.gamblingcommission.gov.uk