Win a superb Suzuki ATV worth more than £10,000
Suzuki has launched three new flagship ATV models to cement its position as the King of Quads – and every BASC member has a chance to win one in our Summer Draw!
The all-new KingQuad 750XP, 500XP and 500X are the result of 30 years of engineering expertise, refinement through customer and dealer feedback, and an unequalled reputation for quality.
For your chance to win a KingQuad 500XP all you have to do is complete and post the entry form in the latest Shooting and Conservation magazine, online in the BASC members area or call 01244 573030 with your membership number to hand. Each entry costs £5 and you can enter as many times as you wish. The competition closes on 31 October 2018.
Since introducing the first ever four-wheeled ATV to the market in 1983 Suzuki’s engineers have constantly innovated and improved their models to stay ahead of the competition. The new models are ‘built tough for every ride’ with a range of useful features:
- Easier to ride – New front suspension and steering system, rear stabiliser and chassis deliver excellent straight-line stability, sure-footed cornering and improved manoeuvrability.
- Increased towing capacity – Up 33 per cent to 600kg, making light work of heavier loads.
- Improved drive train – Engines and clutches have been refined to enable smooth and strong acceleration from standstill.
- Enhanced practicality – Extra storage compartments, handlebar-mounted headlight and new multi-function instrument panel all improve usability
- Free training and accessories – All Suzuki ATVs come with free EASI rider training and Suzuki workwear kit They also come with a free CESAR ID Security System to defeat thieves.
The new KingQuad ATVs will be ready to order from Suzuki’s network of trusted and knowledgeable dealers this Autumn, and BASC members can benefit from an exclusive discount off the RRP.
Suzuki KingQuad 500XP
- Overall Length 2150 mm (84.6 in)
- Overall width 1215 mm (47.8 in)
- Overall height 1285 mm (50.6 in)
- Wheelbase 1285mm (50.6 in)
- Ground clearance 260 mm (10.2 in)
- Seat height 920 mm (36.2 in)
- Curb mass 324kg (714 lbs.)
- Engine type 4-stroke, 1-cylinder, liquid-cooled, SOHC, 4-valve
To enter, complete and post the entry form in the latest Shooting and Conservation magazine, enter online in the BASC members area or call 01244 573030 with your membership number to hand.
Lottery Terms and Conditions
When entering the BASC ATV Draw, players agree to be bound by the terms and conditions below. A hard copy can be obtained by contacting the Draw Office on 01244 573004.
BASC reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions from time to time without prior notice.
BASC is licensed and regulated by the Gambling Commission, licence number 000-005061-C-100732-003 www.gamblingcommission.gov.uk
Promoter – BASC, Marford Mill, Rossett, Wrexham, LL12 0HL
Responsible Person – Richard Mortimore Head of membership records.
The Prize Draw
The BASC ATV Draw is run on the basis that a single unique ticket is awarded for each £5 donated.
Entrants can buy multiple tickets.
The Draw will be made at 12 noon on Wednesday 31st October 2018 at BASC Head Office.
All winners will be notified by telephone or letter. Full winners lists are available from the Draw Office on 01244 573004.
It is the responsibility of the member to notify the Draw Office of any material changes such as amendments to address.
BASC cannot accept any responsibility for any loss or delay of any payment or communication sent by post, direct from a bank or building society, fax or email.
Data held by BASC, is held in accordance with the GDPR and will not be passed to or sold to any other organisation.
We are aware that members, for personal reasons, may wish to exclude themselves from playing in the BASC Prize Draw. Requests for self exclusion should be placed in writing to the Draw Office. Such exclusions will be held on record for a minimum of six months and re-entry into the draw will be at the discretion of the Draw Office.
Click below to download Gambling Self-exclusion form
Under the Gambling Act 2005, players in the BASC Prize Gun Draw must be aged 16 or over, it is an offence for any person under the age of 16 to play or to win a prize. In the event that a minor is inadvertently entered into the draw no prize will be awarded and the stake money refunded. By subscribing to the Lottery any player is agreeing to allow the promoter to undertake any appropriate action to establish age verification. This may include credit reference agencies.
BASC staff and their immediate families are excluded from entering the Prize Draw
Any complaints received by BASC will be handled under the Complaints Procedure, a copy of which is available upon request to the Draw Office.
BASC is a member of the Lotteries Council. This organisation make a contribution to the GREAT Foundation , an organisation promoting responsible gambling.