BASC Sealed Bid Auction 2019 – the prize:
The Can Am Traxter Base HD5 T worth over £10,000
Heavy-Duty Rotax Engines To simply get the job done, meet your new yardstick; the new Traxter HD5 single cylinder Rotax engine delivering 38-hp. The Traxter is now the sharpest tool in the shed.
High Rigidity Chassis
The Traxter is an extremely capable off-road vehicle and a legitimate workhorse that uses an all-new chassis with automotive-like technology and fabrication tolerances that are in line with modern pick-up trucks.
4-Mode Traction System
The Traxter is an extremely capable off-road vehicle and a legitimate workhorse that uses a chassis with automotive-like technology and fabrication tolerances that are in line with modern pick-up trucks
Pick-Up Inspired Seating
The VERSA-PRO Bench Seat is engineered as a 40/20/40 bench seat, inspired by modern pick-up trucks. It can comfortably accommodate three adults and features “profiled” corners to improve entrance / exit of the cab as well as a sturdy vinyl cover for improved wear resistance.
Multifunction Cargo Box With Sturdy Tailgate
The highly durable Cargo box can go up to 1,000-lb (454kg) load capacity and easily dumps. Strategic features include 5-gal (18.9 l) pail recesses, integrated anchors on the sidewalls and several tie-down points for added convenience. For more details on the prize please see here: https://uk.brp.com/off-road/side-by-side/traxter/traxter-base-hd5-t.html
How to enter
To take part in the sealed bid auction please use the form below. Bidding is open from midnight on the 1 May to 9am on the 30 September 2019.
Terms and conditions
BASC Sealed Bid Auction 2019 Terms and conditions
- The sealed bid auction is open to members and non-members, within the UK
- All images of the auction item and specification have been provided by the supplier of the vehicle and BASC is not responsible in any way for any errors or omissions.
- There is no reserve sale price.
- Interested bidders must use the online form only, to qualify for a winning bid the form must be filled out completely.
- Bidders may place only one bid each. If anyone tries to apply for multiple bids they will automatically be excluded entirely from the auction.
- The auction will close at 9am on Monday 30 September. Bids received after this time will not be opened.
- The bids will be analysed on Monday the 30 September 2019 and the winning bidder will be notified that week.
- In the event of a tie bid, the first bid placed will count as the winning bid
- The winning bidder will have 14 days from notification to submit payment by bank transfer or cheque. The payment must be for the full amount of the bid. If payment is not received in 14 days, the bid will be null and void and the next highest bid will be accepted. Payment will be made to BASC ltd.
- The winner will be responsible for liaising with the supplier of the vehicle to arrange the delivery
- Your email will only be used to contact you to inform you if you are the winner and for no other purpose.
- All data captured through this auction will only be used to administer the auction and will be kept until the auction is over and the prize awarded. It will then be destroyed.