Congratulations to draw winner Natasha Hamlet.
Natasha was presented with her boots at the Midland Game Fair 16/9/17
Terms and conditions of entry
- The prize draw (the “Prize Draw”) is open to people aged 18 and over who complete the on-line entry form and follow/like BASC Ladies Shooting on Twitter and Facebook
- Employees or agencies of the British Association for Shooting and Conservation (“BASC”, “We”) or their family members, or anyone else connected with the Prize Draw may not enter the Prize Draw.
- Entrants into the Prize Draw shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
- By submitting your personal information you agree to receive emails from BASC containing offers and developments that we think may interest you. You will be given the opportunity to unsubscribe on every email that we send. We will not share your details with any third party.
- To enter the Prize Draw you must complete the on-line entry form in full. No purchase is necessary. If you have any questions about how to enter or in connection with the Prize Draw, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org with “Free Prize Draw” in the subject line.
- Only one entry per person. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed.
- BASC accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason.
- The closing date of the Prize Draw is 12:00 on 31 August 2017. Entries received outside this time period will not be considered.
- One winner will be chosen from a random draw of entries received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The draw will be performed by a random computer process.
- The winner will receive a pair of Fairfax and Favor Explorer boots in the size of their choice.
- The winner will be notified by email on 31 August 2017 and must provide a postal address to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to BASC within 7 days of being notified, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and BASC shall be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above. If a winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions, the winner’s prize will be forfeited and BASC shall be entitled to select another winner.
- The prize will be sent to the winner directly by Fairfax and Favor.
- The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
- BASC retains the right to substitute the prize with another prize of similar value in the event the original prize offered is not available.
- The winner may be required to take part in promotional activity related to the Prize Draw and the winner shall participate in such activity on BASC’s reasonable request. The winner consents to the use by BASC and Fairfax & Favor, both before and after the closing date of the Prize Draw for an unlimited time, of the winner’s voice, image, photograph and name for publicity purposes (in any medium, including still photographs and films, and on the internet, including any websites hosted by BASC ) and in advertising, marketing or promotional material without additional compensation or prior notice and, in entering the Prize Draw, all entrants consent to the same.
- BASC accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Prize Draw or accepting the prize. BASC further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Prize Draw. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude the liability of BASC for death, personal injury, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation as a result of its negligence.
- BASC reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Prize Draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of BASC in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- BASC shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
- The Prize Draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the Prize Draw submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- Promoter: Kathleen O’Connor, The British Association for Shooting & Conservation, Marford Mill, Rossett, Wrexham, LL12 0HL