- BASC has a full time gundog team, offering help and advice on all aspects of gundogs. The BASC team works to protect the lawful right to use dogs to hunt flush, and retrieve game.
- You have full access to our specialist team
- You will receive 6 copies of Shooting & Conservation magazine a year
- You can subscribe to a range of BASC e-newsletters
- You are entitled to discounts on BASC courses and activity day
Safeguard the sport
- Our aim is to safeguard the future of shooting in the UK.
- To do this BASC campaigns in the UK and Europe. This is backed up by local, regional and national press campaigns.
Your personal membership package includes..
NB your insurance covers the recreational activities of wildfowling, stalking, game shooting, vermin shooting, clay pigeon shooting, target shooting, airgunning gundog working and training, conservation work, angling, hawking, ferreting.
NB the insurance cover only applies when working or training your gundog and does not cover shooting.