Two parents and up to 4 children u21 living at the same address
The British Association for Shooting and Conservation is the representative organisation for sporting shooting in the UK. We welcome membership from all who share our aim of high standards of sportsmanship.
Current membership rates:
- BASC has the UK’s only full-time firearms team, offering help and advice on all aspects of firearms law. The BASC team works to protect the lawful right to use all sporting guns.
- You have full access to all of our other specialist teams and departments:
- Conservation & land management
- Deer stalking
- Game shooting
- Pigeon shooting
- Shooting standards
- You will receive 6 copies of Shooting & Conservation magazine a year
- You can subscribe to a range of BASC e-newsletters
- You are entitled to discounts on BASC courses and activity days.
Safeguard the sport
- Our aim is to safeguard the future of shooting in the UK.
- To do this BASC campaigns in the UK and Europe. This is backed up by local, regional and national press campaigns.
Your personal membership package includes:
- Free helplines as listed above
- Free firearms technical helpline
- Free legal liability helpline
- Free pest and predator control helpline
- Free shoot / club finder service
- £10 million legal liability cover
- £10 million employer liability cover
- £10 million product liability cover
- £250,000 legal expenses cover
- £50,000 personal accident cover
- Regular members only magazine
NB your insurance covers the recreational activities of wildfowling, stalking, game shooting, vermin shooting, clay pigeon shooting, target shooting, airgunning gundog working and training, conservation work, angling, hawking, ferreting.
or call 01244 573030
How to join BASC or renew your membership
Choose one of the following three easy ways of joining BASC, or renewing your membership: