The Scurry League Final 2019 will be held at The Midland Gamefair, Saturday 14 September.
The top 20 dogs on the BASC scurry league table will be invited to attend a Grand Final which will take place in the BASC Gundog Arena at the Midland Game Fair, Weston Park on 14 September. Here the overall scurry league champion will be decided.
Finalists must compete one last time over several exercises which test the skills of both the handlers and the dogs.
The prizes on offer for the BASC Scurry League Final 2019 are:
The Scurry League Champion
- A private 2 hour photography session of the winning dog at a location of the handlers choice by Nigel Kirby Photography. Following the session the winner will receive a framed print as well as 30 high resolution images
- A Lintran universal dog box with storage tray
- Percussion jacket, trousers, wellies with canvas bag.
- Tuffies Durasoft Mattress bed with luxury cover
- Hand engraved commemorative glassware from Kara’s Engravings
- 12 Months of Skinners Field & Trial Dog food