Game and Gamekeeping
About Game and Gamekeeping
The BASC Game and Gundogs team offers a range of benefits and services to members. The top five game and gamekeeping services offered by the team are:
- Promoting high standards and good game conservation practice throughout game shooting and gamekeeping.
- Providing guidance on all aspects of game, habitat and shoot management through bespoke publications and expert advice.
- Working with, and providing advice to, UK and European government agencies on aspects of game shooting and game management.
- Providing shooters and gamekeepers with professional full-time representation.
- Ensuring that gamekeeping and game shooting activities are proportionally treated within exotic disease planning and disease outbreak management.
The latest update on General Licences
News there is no immediate threat “reassuring”, says BASC.
New licences will come into force on 1 April 2020 and follow on from an SNH consultation and review.