30 Mar 2017 - 01 Apr 2017
Cambridge Gun Club
Chear Fen Farm
The BASC Shotgun Coach award will enable you to offer a service of practical shooting advice and tuition.
The three day workshop will enable an assessment to be made of the training required, based on your ability and experience. These days will consist of some intense training as a group and one to one training with the Mentors from the training team.
Following successful completion of the course you will arrange your individual mentoring sessions with your assigned Mentor, the six hours’ worth of mentoring sessions are included in the price of the course.
Potential candidates must :-
- be a BASC member
- hold a current BASC Shotgun Safety Officer Award
- hold the BASC Shotgun Safe Shot Award
- have previous experience of coaching shotgun (a professional discussion will be conducted before registering to assess prior knowledge)
- Accommodation or lunch each day is not included in the cost of the courses
- The training manual will be sent on receipt of your course fee and booking form
- Candidates must be members of BASC
- BASC has the right to remove a candidate or halt the course due to unsafe or inappropriate behaviour or situations.
For more information please contact Jane Hatton on 01244 573018 or email firstname.lastname@example.org