01 Sep 2018
1:00 pm - 10:00 pm
The day will begin with a classroom session covering identification and recognition of the 6 deer species, ecology, biology, law, legislation, shot placement and best practice. You will then go outside to the rifle range and be taught rifle safety, shooting positions, shot placement and have a session shooting targets at various distances. If you are deemed safe and accurate you will go out with an experienced guide and sit in a high seat for a cull Muntjac. If the cull is successful there will be further practical experience back at the larder where you will be shown how to gralloch and inspect the carcass. *Please note the finish time will depend if any of the ladies shoot a deer.
All equipment will be provided for you but please bring a packed lunch and suitable clothing for the weather.
Open to BASC members only
There are only 4 places available, to reserve your place please email firstname.lastname@example.org
We collect and store information you submit to us when making a booking, for the purpose of reserving your requested spaces at our event and maintaining a record of attendance.
More events at this location:
- Pre DSC1 Course - Chippenham Park, Ely, Cambridgeshire **Fully Booked** - 4 Aug 2018
- Deer Stalking Certificate 1 - Chippenham Park, Ely, Cambridgeshire **Fully Booked** - 10 Aug 2018
- Ladies Introduction to Deer Stalking - Cambridgeshire **FULLY BOOKED** - 1 Sep 2018
- Ladies Introduction to Deer Stalking - Cambridgeshire **FULLY BOOKED** - 8 Sep 2018
- Ladies Carcass & Butchery - Chippenham Park, Cambridgeshire - 3 Nov 2018
- Ladies Introduction to Deer Stalking - Cambridgeshire **FULLY BOOKED** - 17 Nov 2018
- Ladies Introduction to Deer Stalking - Cambridgeshire **FULLY BOOKED** - 24 Nov 2018