14 Nov 2019 - 15 Nov 2019
The intermediate deer course is a two day course designed as a step between DSC1 and DSC2 and the aim is to prepare students for the DSC2, and help any DSC1 holder gain further practical experience.
The course is designed to show the safe and correct way of shooting deer, retrieving, gralloching, inspecting and lardering the carcass. It allows everyone to be supervised on their first culll and provides practical experience in preparing the carcass for human consumption.
On completion of this course you will be issued with the BASC Intermediate Deer Course certificate (subject to passing the assessment).
The BASC Intermediate Deer Course comprises of:-
• Stalking the deer or shooting from a high seat
• Taking the shot and reaction to shot
• Approaching the deer and follow up
• Extracting and transporting the carcass
• Gralloching and inspection of the carcass
Pre course requirements
• Current BASC membership
• DSC1 certificate holder
BASC Members £260.00
Should there be insufficient bookings, BASC reserve the right to cancel the course. In the interests of fairness BASC will aim to provide candidates notification of cancellation as soon as possible prior to the advertised start date.
We strongly recommend that fees for any accommodation you book are refundable as BASC will not be responsible for any losses incurred by candidates.
If for any reason you cancel your place on the course then the following scale of charges may apply:-
|Reallocation to another course (only available 8 weeks or more before the course start date)||£25|
|Cancellation more than 8 weeks before the course start date||30% course cost|
|Cancellation less than 8 weeks but more than 4 weeks before the course start date||60% course cost|
|Cancellation less than 4 weeks before the course start date||100% course cost|
We collect and store information you submit to us when making a booking, for the purpose of reserving your requested spaces at our event and maintaining a record of attendance.
More events at this location:
- Deer Stalking Certificate 1 - Eridge Park, Kent - 5 Apr 2019
- Intermediate Deer Course (IDC) - Eridge Park, Tunbridge Wells - 14 Nov 2019
- Carcass & Butchery, Eridge Park, Tunbridge Wells - 28 Nov 2019
- Deer Stalking Certificate 1 - Eridge Park, Kent - 6 Dec 2019