11 Aug 2018
Brandon Road Eriswell
A social ladies shooting day, for all ladies whether they have never held a shotgun before or are a regular shot. The perfect event to meet other ladies whilst taking part in a fun shooting experience.
The day will include:
- Hot drink on arrival
- Group instruction based on ability
- First time, beginner and intermediate group will include 25 clays and cartridges each
- The experienced group will be provided with 75 clays each (no cartridges included so you will need to bring your own or you can purchase on the day)
- Ear and eye protection will be provided but feel free to bring your own
- Prizes for high gun in class and coaches choice awards
- Bag of goodies
- Shooting will be followed by a BBQ lunch and drinks
Only 30 spaces are available so book early to avoid disappointment. For a booking form either visit the reception desk at Eriswell Lodge, call them on 01638 534 045 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We collect and store information you submit to us when making a booking, for the purpose of reserving your requested spaces at our event and maintaining a record of attendance.