23 May 2019
6:30 pm - 10:00 pm
The evening will include talks by various guest speakers with a number of associated trades.
- Tim Hanks from Hanks Meat & Game, Ross on Wye will be giving a butchery demo and will offer tips and advice.
- Geoffrey Guy, Countryside and Game Manager at Hartpury College discussing training and education for Game and Wildlife Managers.
- Officer Sarah Smith from West Mercia Police will discuss poaching and ways to combat it.
- Tony Lowry, from UKDTR (UK Deer Track and Recovery), will give a presentation on tracking deer with dogs and the work of UKDTR
** test the latest technology with Blaser, R&B Sporting & Swarovski
6.30pm to 10pm
Admission Free thanks to Hartpury College
To book your space please click here BOOKING
**NB Bookings are made through Eventbrite which is a 3rd party online platform and as such BASC cannot be held responsible for any activity resulting from it’s use. If you prefer not to use Eventbrite to book please contact the office on 01884 260 910
We collect and store information you submit to us when making a booking, for the purpose of reserving your requested spaces at our event and maintaining a record of attendance.
More events at this location:
- Deer Stalking Evening - Gloucester, SW - 23 May 2019