28 Nov 2019
The aim of this course is to provide the knowledge and skills needed to undertake basic carcass and butchery of a deer carcass. It is ideal for beginner or novice stalkers wishing to improve their skills.
This is a one day course which will provide the less experienced stalker with a sturdy foundation of knowledge. Safety and basic hygiene legislation will be dealt with in a classroom before moving on to the larder and carcass preparation area for the practical aspects. This will deal with basic butchery techniques. The course will offer you the chance to butcher a carcass under the direct guidance and supervision of the course tutor and to take the venison home with you.
BASC Member £165.00
Should there be insufficient bookings, BASC reserve the right to cancel the course. In the interests of fairness BASC will aim to provide candidates notification of cancellation as soon as possible prior to the advertised start date.
We strongly recommend that fees for any accommodation you book are refundable as BASC will not be responsible for any losses incurred by candidates.
If for any reason you cancel your place on the course then the following scale of charges may apply:-
|Charge Non- Members||Members|
|Reallocation to another course (only available 8 weeks or more before the course start date)||£25||£25|
|Cancellation more than 8 weeks before the course start date||40% course cost||30% course cost|
|Cancellation less than 8 weeks but more than 4 weeks before the course start date||75% course cost||60% course cost|
|Cancellation less than 4 weeks before the course start date||100% course cost||100% course cost|
This event is fully booked.
We collect and store information you submit to us when making a booking, for the purpose of reserving your requested spaces at our event and maintaining a record of attendance.
More events at this location:
- Intermediate Deer Course (IDC) - Eridge Park, Tunbridge Wells ** Fully Booked** - 14 Nov 2019
- Carcass & Butchery, Eridge Park, Tunbridge Wells **Fully Booked** - 28 Nov 2019
- Deer Stalking Certificate 1 - Eridge Park, Kent - 6 Dec 2019
- Firearms Awareness Training (Rifle) - Eridge Park, Tunbridge Wells, Kent - 26 Mar 2020
- Deer Stalking Certificate 1 - Eridge Park, Kent - 3 Apr 2020
- Intermediate Deer Course (IDC) - Eridge Park, Tunbridge Wells, Kent - 12 Nov 2020
- Deer Stalking Certificate 1 - Eridge Park, Tunbridge Wells, Kent - 7 Dec 2020