14 Oct 2018
Bisley Shooting Ground
BASC will be running a series of Range Days at Bisley during 2018:
Saturday 7 April
Sunday 20 May
Wednesday 20 June
Thursday 9 August
Sunday 14 October
Participants will have the opportunity to shoot both static targets and running boar/running deer targets with .22 rimfire and centrefire rifles, over the course of the day.
BSRC Ranges available – All firing points are covered
- 100m Running Deer range – electronically scored
- Two 50m Running Boar ranges – electronically scored
- 100m static range – electronic or manual scoring
- 10m indoor Running Target Range – electronically
- Stalkers test – electronically scored*
- The Stalkers Test requires the shooter to fire two shots from the prone position; two shots sitting; two shots kneeling; two shots standing and the final two from a bench simulating the position of a high seat.
In order to take part you must be a BASC member and hold a valid Firearms Certificate. Participants will also have the chance to undertake a Range Safety Assessment. On successful completion of the assessment, BASC Rifle Club will issue a Shooter Certification Card which will enable the holder to shoot unsupervised on NRA ranges.
A range safety briefing will take place at 09.30am prompt. All firers must be signed in, present a valid firearms certificate, BASC membership card and SCC, before assembling for the briefing.
All BASC range days are run under supervision of a Chief Range Officer (CRO) and assistant Range Conducting Officers (RCO).
- The Chief Range Officer’s or Secretary’s decision is final!
- Firers’ safety brief must be read and understood prior to booking.
The cost for each day is £40 (£25 for under 18). Due to increased demand we are unable to offer discounts for multi bookings
These days are very popular and spaces are limited, so please book early to avoid disappointment.
To book please download the booking form and either email email@example.com or post to the South East office. If you require further information please contact the South East Office on 01244 5730028
For further information please click here
We collect and store information you submit to us when making a booking, for the purpose of reserving your requested spaces at our event and maintaining a record of attendance.