Arran Stalking Scheme Application Form
Opens 30/4/2021 and closes at midnight on 1/6/2021
Terms & Conditions
1. Only one application per member.
2. Each application may include ONE stalking partner.
3. If applying on your own, you must hold DSC2.
4. If applying as a pair, you both need to have DSC1 and one of you must have DSC2.
5. All successful applications are non-transferable.
6. All participants must comply with the requirements of the scheme.
7. If one of the stalking pair is unable to make the allocated week, both places will be forfeited.
8. Entries for stag weeks open from 30-04-2021 and will close at midnight on 1-06-2021.
9. The ballot will be drawn on 3-06-2021.
10. Successful applicants will be notified shortly thereafter.
11. Successful applicants must confirm attendance by 1-08-2021 otherwise the places will be reallocated.
Ballot process basics
· On ballot day, all applications will be numbered.
· Numbers will be drawn at random using a random number generator.
· The ballot will be observed by an impartial adjudicator.
· If your number is drawn, your stag week preferences will be checked, and the first available place offered to you.
· Only your listed stag week preferences will be offered to you if you are successful.
· Applications will be drawn until all spaces on all stag weeks are filled.
· An additional 15 applications will be drawn to form a reserve list.
· Successful applicants will be contacted to confirm and make payment.
· If confirmation is not received by 1-08-2021 the place will be offered to the first member on the reserve list.