The Club provides a safe and attractive open air environment where both paper and metal silhouette targets can be shot. This can be made as simple or as demanding as required by the individual shooter so as to cater for the “plinking for pleasure” as well as the more competitive shooters in the Club. We have some club guns for visitors to use, so you do not need your own gun to come and have a look at what we do
Guest shooters are able to make the most of the range at their leisure during usual club opening hours. Included in the shooting rates at Dishforth is hire of eye protection and ear protection.
Challenge your friends and family in a shoot-off on our friendly plinking range. Grab a gun, some fun targets and a tub full of ammunition because our Air Range is here to be enjoyed.
• Cold drinks and refreshments (runs are often made for coffees and bacon butties)
• Ample parking
• A large area for spectators to roam safely (children are welcome, they must be accompanied and happy to wear ear defenders)
• A seated outdoor waiting/social area with a range of shooting magazines and brochures.
Come and visit the new Fieldsport UK activity centre and enjoy a relaxed fun day among other enthusiasts.
A range of targets are on offer from paper to spinners to knock down targets, at a variety of ranges.
No FAC or pre-charged rifles allowed please
On-site air rifle instructors including BASC coaches will be on hand to offer help and advice
Limited free parking is available but you MUST call in advance to book a parking space, please email: email@example.com
Or call Clive or Kelly on 01283 763350 or 07973 115769
Refreshments available to purchase all day
Denwood Shooting Range, Countesswells Road AB15 7YD
Eight-lane indoor 25m range, 50m floodlit outdoor range. Meeting on Wednesdays 3 times a month
Also at Waulkmill Shooting Ground, New Deer, Tuffiff AB53 6UP, where we have two 30-target HTF courses and a plinking range. Meeting on every 2nd Sunday.
Mid Shires is a medium-sized, friendly club offering airgun shooting from “plinking” to Field Target, Hunter Field target, Pistol and Bench Rest shooting. Meetings on Saturdays from 9:30 am, and during the summer period [April to October] on Wednesday evenings from 5 pm.
The club has four qualified BASC Airgun Coaches, and one licensed BFTA FT Club Instructor.
Your first visit and tuition are FREE. You will have to sign in with your full name and address, as this is a requirement of our insurers.
No matter what discipline of outdoor airgunning you enjoy, you are sure to find a warm welcome from like-minded people at our friendly club. Visitors are very welcome to come and join us on Sunday mornings between 9.30am and 12.30pm.
Please note that juniors (under 16 years) must be accompanied by an adult (over 21).
- All-weather zeroing, plinking, practice & competition shooting with covered firing points.
- Twelve 90-yard lanes, two of which are wind-free up to 60 yards for zeroing.
- Lanes designed for all disciplines, ages & levels of experience.
- Bring your own gun or hire one from us.
- Floodlit, with heated firing points for after-school, club & evening shooting & events.
- Ideal for schools, clubs, cadets and youth groups.
- On-site shop (Rifleman Firearms Ltd) selling a large range of airguns, pellets & accessories.
- Air tank & gun refill facility.
- Free on-site parking.
- On-site refreshments (hot drinks, snacks & sandwiches).
The two Rifleman Firearms air rifle clubs (badges opposite) are:
Rifleman Rangers – 14 years +
Rifleman Rascals – up to 14 years
Formed in 1985 and just a few minutes from Bolton town centre, Rivington Riflemen has become the premier air rifle and air pistol club in the North of England. With more than 150 members, whose ages range from five to more than 80 years old, we strive to make available a safe and enjoyable shooting environment for all. We are a very informal group of airgun enthusiasts from all walks of life; the one thing we have in common is the safe enjoyment of air guns.