Summer Gun Draw 2019
The winner, who is from Cambridgeshire, has been notified and will be arranging his prize with ASI
Your chance to win an Aya No1, worth £18,695, made to your own specifications.
The AYA Nº1 has been the renowned Basque gunmaker’s flagship gun since its introduction in the late 1950s. Modelled on the classic Holland & Holland-style sidelock, the Nº1 has every hallmark of the traditional English-style double: Purdey-type double underlugs, chopper-lump barrels, detachable locks, an articulated front trigger and optional self-opener. The Nº1 is engraved in classic Purdey-style rose and scroll and is stocked in top-grade walnut.
- Gold-washed internal lock parts.
- Gold-lined cocking indicators.
- Double trigger with hinged front trigger
(optional selective or non-selective trigger).
- Straight hand, finely-chequered, oil-finished and highly-figured grade 1 walnut stock.
- Hand engraved with fine rose and scroll engraving.