BASC's Gundogs of the Month
Would you like your dog to be featured as one of BASC’s gundogs of the month? Complete the form below.
Terms and conditions
1. Entrants must supply their name and contact details (telephone number or email address). NB: these will not be published except in part see 5 below.
2. It is the responsibility of each entrant to ensure that any images they submit do not infringe the copyright of any third party or any laws. Entrants must warrant that the photograph they are submitting is their own work and that they own the copyright for it. BASC cannot accept any responsibility if the entrant fails in this regard. Any and all subsequent liability from any such infringement rests with the entrant.
3. Photographs must be of the dog only and must not include any person or persons.
4. Copyright in all images submitted for this feature remains with the respective entrants. However, in consideration of their providing the feature, each entrant grants a worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual licence to the British Association for Shooting and Conservation (BASC) to feature any, or all, the submitted images in any of their publications, their social media, their websites and/or in any promotional material, free of charge.
5. Where used by BASC, images will be accompanied by a caption credit that includes the entrant’s first name and approximate geographical location i.e., which county they live in.
6. There is no limit to the number of entries per person. Illegible, incomplete, defaced or corrupt entries will not be accepted. No responsibility can be accepted for lost entries and proof of transmission will not be accepted as proof of receipt. Entries must not be sent through agencies or third parties.