BASC trade membership is the ideal way for businesses to demonstrate support for shooting sports. The cost of BASC trade membership is £154 and brings with it the following benefits for your business:
To develop a range of tailored insurance packages for gunshops, shooting grounds, sole traders, and professional shooters.
Firearm, ammunition and accessories couriers
To uncover a range of courier services that will assist the UK gun trade and associated businesses for transporting goods around the UK and overseas.
Rather than trying to deliver a ‘one stop shop’ BASC have negotiated terms with several specialist couriers, each experts in their chosen field.
Credit and debit card terminals
To uncover a national supplier of credit and debit card terminal services that was not only cost effective, but who would also deal with the UK gun trade.
Working with its trade partner Global Payments, BASC has negotiated a preferential deal for the gun trade.
To develop a specific service for those who sell guns and equipment to allow them to offer in store finance to their customers, either interest free or interest bearing.
Working with Omni Capital, BASC have developed a unique package that will help traders offer finance, with the full backing and support, at no charge, from Omni Capital.
Other trade member benefits
- Discounts on business insurance
- Discounts on UK and overseas transport of firearms and goods
- Discounts on Shooting a Conservation and Yellow Pages advertising
- Credit facilities for your customers
- Targeted mailing service to promote your products
- Use of the BASC trade logo on your stationery and advertisements.
- Entry in online trade directory and web-link to your business
- Visits from our Trade Marketing Officer
- Regular contact via specialist trade newsletter
And as well as all this two named persons at the business will be covered under the BASC insurance policy receiving £10million legal liability cover and £10 million product liability cover – for recreational activities of: wildfowling, clay pigeon, rabbit, pigeon, game, deer, vermin and target shooting, air-gunning, conservation, hawking, archery, angling and ferreting.
Both named persons will also have full access to all other BASC membership services as listed under the ‘Full membership’ category.